Thursday, December 10, 2015

What I've Learned

While indulging in my online English class ENGL3043 at PVAMU, I found out that there are so many more social media uses besides the few that I'm used to using. The Tool Exploration project was the biggest one for me, I had never heard of any of those tools that were options to use. I actually got vey frustrated doing the project because there was a file that I had to download for every assignment in the project but for some reason it did not let me download it, no matter what computer I used. I can say that although I am a procrastinator, and I waited until the last 3 days to complete all of the assignments and projects I learned so much doing all of this work and I'm so glad that I did not drop the course. Even though I won't make an A or B, I'm proud of everything that I have done thus far for the class and I'm looking forward to using all of the things that I learned while participating in the class. I also learned that my horrible habit of procrastination is not so beneficial in this case because there was a deadline to meet in order to make an A or B in the class. I still got everything done though because of my procrastinating habit and I'm good with it . When I procrastinate I make sure it is my best work done quick fast and in a hurry. But what I have learned is that being a procrastinator is not always good.

www.collegeview.com/articles/article/overcoming-procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment