Thursday, December 10, 2015

Inspiration


When it comes to being a teacher, we have to have inspiration to teach. I believe that among all professions being a teacher is the hardest. We set the foundation for all students when we teach them all subject areas. When they encounter these subject areas, this is where they begin to gain ideas of what they would like to do when they get older and have a job. As for me when I was younger I gained my inspiration from my second grade teacher Ms. Lorie Cox. She at first seemed to be very mean and pushy towards me, but it took her pulling me out into the hallway to tell me that she is only hard on me because she believed in me and that I could one day change someone’s life for me to realize that I needed to get myself together and be excited about learning. I needed to do this so that I could not only make her proud but also my parents who invested so much time into me. Also children I encountered from that point on inspired me to be serious about my school work as well as life lessons I learned. Teachers are the beginning of every aspect of inspiration that we encounter.

http://therhbaby.blogspot.com/2015/12/blog-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment