Thursday, December 10, 2015

My First Lesson

In my first reading course as an Interdisciplinary Studies major, it was a requirement to construct a reading lesson to teach to the class. We were to choose a grade level as well as a reading skill to teach. After that was complete, we needed to go through the texas essential knowledge and skills as well as the educator standards and also the international reading association standards. All of these things I had never heard of before but I also learned that in order to obtain my certification I would have to be tested on all of these things. This class was the first I encountered and I am happy to say that I'm glad it was my first class as an educator because it taught me so much and the professor that I had made sure that I was prepared for anything that comes my way as a teacher.

www.schoolimprovement.com/how-to-ide...

No comments:

Post a Comment