Thursday, December 10, 2015

My First Blog

With this being my very first blog entry, I thought I would give brief information on my story and why I have chosen to be a teacher. I was born almost 2 months early due to a rare birth defect called the rh factor hense the name of my blog 'therhbaby'. As many doctors tell parents when their child is born early, they told my parents that it would be a miracle if I made it out of the nicu. Well here I am today and I have beat the odds of my doctors who delivered me. I believe that any child who survives being born early and beats a birth defect has a purpose. Being a teacher crossed my mind after my first year in college and I realized that it takes a teacher to bring up the next astronaut, the next politician, the next doctor who cures a disease. A teacher is the most effective profession there is and who am I to not use my second chance at life to build up the lives of children who will be the next rulers of the country.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment