Thursday, December 10, 2015

Staying Focused


It took me until my junior year of college to actually change my major and area of focus to Interdisciplinary Studies. I ultimately thought that it would be smooth sailing when I chose this major just because I had been a teacher at a daycare center 2 years prior. The work for the courses I started with appeared to be hard but I found that when I began working on projects and assignments I was enjoying do every one of them (unless it was group work) and it was not as strenuous to do like it was for my other core classes. Someone once told me that when you find what you’re meant to be doing, it will not stress you out or be hard for you to do and indeed I have loved every second of my education ever since. Studying to be a teacher can be very exciting especially when you have small class sizes and everyone around you is willing to share their input and ideas.
http://tea.texas.gov/Texas_Educators/Certification/


No comments:

Post a Comment